Le Van Ta Director, Investor Relations
- Over 8 years of industry experience covering business development, marketing and regulatory/ operational risk consulting.
- Began career on a graduate scheme before moving to FMConsult and subsequently Architas Multi-Manager.
- Was previously a Business Development Manager at Daiwa SB Investments prior to joining WyeTree.
- Holds a BSc in Economics from City University, London.
Tom Mowl ABS Analyst / Assistant Portfolio Manager
- Previously an ABS Analyst at Solent Capital in London working initially in the CDO management business and subsequently on the Solent Distressed Credit Fund.
- Experience developing loan-level models to analyze US Non-Agency RMBS.
- BSc in Mathematics and Physics and an MSc in Financial Mathematics from the University of Warwick.
Stéphane Perez ABS Analyst
- BSc in Mathematical Modeling of Decisions from Paris IX Dauphine University.
- Master’s degree in Statistics and Financial Engineering from Paris IX Dauphine University.
- Previous Internship with Société Générale concentrating on ‘Pricing of liquidity’ in the funding team.
Dr Tzu-Ching Horng ABS Quantitative Analyst
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, Imperial College London.
- Msc. in Computing Science (Specialist) from Imperial College London.
- Msc. in Transportation (Civil and Environmental Engineering) from Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Bachelor in Civil Engineering, minor in Computer Science and Information Technology, from National Taiwan University.
Krishna Pankhania Deputy Chief Operating Officer
- 4+ years accountancy and business management experience.
- Management experience of an operational team of 15 staff in 7 offices throughout the UK and Europe with an international employment firm.
- ACCA Part Qualified.
- Holds a BSc (Honours) degree in Psychology.
Simon Bowie-Britton Chief Technology Officer
- Over 17 years of IT software development experience with investment banking systems.
- Project Manager at Goldman Sachs.
- Project Manager/Technical lead at JP MorganChase working on trading and processing systems.
- Significant experience of implementing Greenfield and vendor based systems.
- Has also chaired technical architecture forums and holds a patent in the area of computational processing networks.
James Rampling Junior Technology Officer
- Previous Internship at the Financial Times working on a Finance Systems implementation.
- Excel and .Net development background.