Judith Sabbah-Sciamma, Portfolio Manager and Partner
- 17 years of portfolio management and asset analysis experience.
- Joined in September 2007 to launch the residential asset and ABS platform.
- Solent Capital (London): Portfolio Manager and Head of the ABS team.
- Solent won the Risk Magazine CDO manager of the Year award for 2006.
- IXIS CIB (Paris): Senior ABS analyst and ABS trader.
- ODDO Asset Management (Paris): Fund manager of structured products and securitisation.
- Equigest Asset Management (Paris): Founding
- Prigerance (Paris): Asset manager Eastern European emerging equities for the subsidiary of Dexia Banque Privée.
- Degree from ENSAE M' from the department of Statistics, Economics and Mathematics.
Sam Broadhead, Chief Operating Officer & Chief Compliance Officer
- Over 12 years experience in banking.
- Joined WyeTree in October 2007 as Chief Operating Officer and Chief Compliance Officer.
- Lehman Brothers: Vice President within European Investment Banking Division.
- Nomura International: Assistant Vice President, Fixed Income Division - Flow Credit Trading and Credit Research.
- Former British Army Officer: Graduated from the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst in 1997.
- Holds a BSc (Honours) degree in Psychology.
Christopher Dowling, Director
- Appointed a Director of WyeTree in May 2007. Is also Chairman, Challenger Europe and holds a number of board positions.
- Has broad managerial experience from a career spanning 35 years in infrastructure, private equity, investment banking and finance.
- Founding Director of Rutland Trust plc in 1986, later Managing Partner of The Rutland Fund, the private equity turnaround fund.
- Previously a Director of Barclays de Zoete Wedd (BZW) in London.
- Trained and qualified as a Chartered Accountant with Deloitte Haskins & Sells.
Challenger is a diversified financial services organisation that is committed to providing a broad range of investments and financial products and services to institutional and retail clients. The firm provides WyeTree with infrastructure support including tax, accounting, legal, finance, operations and technology as well as providing working capital.