WyeTree Asset Management Limited was founded in 2007 as a London based, FCA authorised asset manager. WyeTree specialises in managing investment strategies related to the global residential mortgage and real estate markets. The investment focus is currently on US and European RMBS but may include structured investments such as CDOs and whole loan pools.
- Specialist asset manager with no proprietary positions
- Pure product approach per asset class
- Focusing on in-depth analysis of market instruments and risk management
Managing the Asset Class
- Quantitative in-house model based analysis of the asset universe
- Bottom up analysis at the individual mortgage loan level
- Top down analysis of government programs and global market environment
- Leading to a unique approach to identifying and capturing value
- Profile designed to your strategy and needs
- Dedicated portfolio management team that is reachable and transparent
- Bespoke reporting to provide a tailored response to your needs
- Proactive implementation of your view of the world
Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD)
- WyeTree was authorised as an AIFM in Q42014. Aimed at harmonising the alternative investment fund industry within the European Economic Area ('EEA'), AIFMD is an EU legislation that imposes minimum standards of conduct on alternative managers.
- At WyeTree, we have always had a strong compliance culture and take a proactive stance on maintaining a robust operational framework. Therefore many of the required components were in place and now have been further enhanced to meet the rigorous requirements of the legislation.
- For full details of the impact, please click here.